Because of how it was covered in the media. You ask people to name something bad that happened to Duke or at Duke, first thing that comes to mind is the lacrosse scandal--even though the guys were found innocent.
I went last year to watch Miami play Duke in Durham, and I overheard people still talking about Duke & the lacrosse scandal like it was a truth and those guys really did what they were charged of.
It doesn't matter if it's true these days, it matters how it gets covered in the media and how it's remembered. That's why I wanted to point out that this cat had nothing to do with the athletic dept at Duke in any shape/form/fashion.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
way to twist my words, this guy hasnt been on trial or anything yet, if they found out he didnt do it, then i take back my words.
but, at this point, with the facts that were posted, he deserves the death penalty.
you choose to bring a quote by me out of another thread that had absolutely nothing to do with this thread, MJ went thru the judicial system and was found innocent, this man has just been arrested and hasnt been thru a trial yet.
remember O.J. was found not guilty too![]()
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
but all that is irrelevant to this, this man was caught in a sting red handed
He admitted to everything also, so Biggin can say that all he wants. It's not the same situation with MJ. I think he should be fried, after he's raped .
Police: Duke University official offered adopted son for sex - CNN.com
Bookmarks